Key Characteristics of the Technology Industry
When it comes to Internet Marketing for a technology company, the competition can be thick. Those who work for technology companies tend to come from a population that is more likely understands search engine marketing and adapt to the trends of search engine optimization. Tech companies vary widely from software developers to video game start-ups, from business to business (B2B) agencies to project management firms. These companies must have sleek, modern websites that act as advertisements for the products/services they sell and what their business is about. The Internet is the primary marketing source for most technology companies, so the investment is crucial.
Connection between SEO and the Technology Industry
Technology companies of all sizes need search engine optimization to stay afloat. Whether the business is a Fortune 500 firm or a tech startup, if the business cannot be found on the Internet, there is something lacking in that their overall marketing plan. At ARankAbove, our SEO and SEM packages are scalable, meaning they are tailored to the size and needs of the company we are working for.
Strategies that Work for Technology Websites
- Crisp site design with clear descriptions of what the company is about and what services they provide so searchers can easily find them.
- Competitor research to see what the other guy is doing well and how to improve on it.
- Blogging and article writing about technology trends, business to business topics, and innovations in the field.
- Press Releases and other Internet marketing to create a buzz around new software, services and startup companies.
- Social Networking and reputation management within the tech community and the B2B industry.